Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

Easter weekend was a really nice one this year.  Erik's mom came in town and spent a few days with us.  On Saturday I made some pecan sticky rolls from a recipe that I found in Better Homes and Gardens.  I changed it just a bit and next time I would make another slight modification.  I will post the revised recipe soon.  They were wonderful though.  We took them to my sisters otherwise I would have eaten them all.  We also painted Easter eggs.  Of course the little guys are too young to enjoy this but the little kids in Erik and I enjoy dying the eggs and eating the eggs the week following.  On Sunday we went over to my sister's for Easter and had a wonderful time.  We took the dogs with us since they live an hour and a half away so we wouldn't have any guilt.  Also, my sister has three little dogs and my dogs love to run around and play with them.  It was great food, great company and great weather...what more can you ask for?

No comments: